Is this coaching group for you? This coaching program is highly customized.
It is for you IF:
Your existing rules prevent access to your inner resources for meaning and fulfillment. To break your own rules, you must go on an inner journey and track what triggers you and the old assumptions you are making. Then, start asking new questions that expand your possibilities for what's next.
In summary, you become a designer for the second half of your life. This "next" phase of your life is full of choice and opportunity if you know what you desire and are willing to examine and break your own rules.
This is an approach to building and creating what you truly desire in your one precious life.
The second half of life is your opportunity to make shifts unavailable to you earlier in your life.
1. Release old rules and rewrite your future story to move forward
2. Reframe your negative thoughts & connect with your inner mentor
3. Reimagine your future characterized by what lights you up
4. Renew your daily life, by clarifying your purpose, priorities and values
1. Connect with Kelley with One on one VIP coaching for women ready to design what's next and step into their possibility
2. Join our March "Possibility Circle for Women" with like minded women who are ready to design what's next
3. Connect with Kelley to build a personal brand, and develop a strategic network to support you and your life's work
As a wellbeing coach, I use Zoom audio and video technology to create interaction, and engagement with my clients.
Whether you sign up for this as a private client or join an upcoming small group, the state-of-the-art audio video technology lets you see, hear, and interact with me, my own training tools and other like-minded women.
Once you contact me, we'll discuss the various options for working together to see what is the best fit for you!
What is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.