Your existing rules prevent access to your inner resources for meaning and fulfillment. To break your own rules, you must go on an inner journey and track what triggers you and the old assumptions you are making. Then, start asking new questions that expand your possibilities for what's next.
In summary, you become a designer for the second half of your life. This "next" phase of your life is full of choice and opportunity if you know what you desire and are willing to examine and break your own rules.
This is an approach to building and creating what you truly desire in your one precious life.
The second half of life is your opportunity to make shifts unavailable to you earlier in your life.
1. Monthly Possibility Circle: Each month, I host a new possibility circle while the previous circles continue their 5-sessions. I use Zoom audio and video technology to create interaction, and engagement. This technology is easy to use and convenient. We may also choose a quiet place to meet in Boston for some of the coaching circles.
2. One-on-one Coaching: Whether you sign up for this as a private client or join an upcoming small group, the state-of-the-art audio video technology lets you see, hear, and interact with me, my own training tools and other like-minded women.
3. Personal Branding Workshops:
Once you contact me, we'll discuss the various options for working together to see what is the best fit for you!
1. Release old rules and rewrite your future story to move forward
2. Reframe your negative thoughts & connect with your inner mentor
3. Reimagine your future characterized by what lights you up
4. Renew your daily life, by clarifying your purpose, priorities and values
What is coaching?
The International Coaching Federation defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.